*NEW SITE*

***In case anyone missed it we have moved to a new location. Some of you may still be finding yourselves here through one old link or another. If you do, head on over to www.thewanderingalchemist.com and see what our new site looks like!***

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

More Races of Atlazan

While it is later than I usually prefer to post, I have for you an update on the people of Atlazan!  I have included the information for three more of the races: the corvids, the kala'kai, and the kobolds.  Over the next two weeks I will continue the race information pages.  As I have mentioned mechanics are not up, but I will get those in January I hope.  Keep in mind many of the abilities for these races are from one or more PHB race abilities and may just be page references.  At least until I decide whether or not I need or want to replace them with unique features.  Anyways, take a look and anticipate continued additions every Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment