*NEW SITE*

***In case anyone missed it we have moved to a new location. Some of you may still be finding yourselves here through one old link or another. If you do, head on over to www.thewanderingalchemist.com and see what our new site looks like!***

Saturday, August 15, 2015

Sorry For the Stat Delay

Hey everyone, I know I am quite late in getting the stats up on the Blather Bird and the Grinning Husk, but it has been a bit of a buys week.  I am working on getting them their own stat blocks using the Pathfinder Unchained method of monster creation.  So far I really like how simple it is to use and I already see my monsters becoming more balanced (surviving the PCs for any meaningful time was a problem before).  I also had to build myself a template for monsters before I could even do this, so that took a little time.  I will be posting the stat blocks up Monday (fingers crossed).   This will probably take the form of .jpegs in order to most easily allow copy, paste, and printing.  I may try and get them up as shareable docs with fluff added in.

Additionally I hope to have a short review of a book I bought recently called Unframed.  It's a great GMs book so far and certainly suggest new and old game masters buy and read it.  This review should happen Friday getting two posts out to make up for this week.  After that I haven't quite decided what will be next but something will come out the week after and I will have more on that with these posts.  Until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment