*NEW SITE*

***In case anyone missed it we have moved to a new location. Some of you may still be finding yourselves here through one old link or another. If you do, head on over to www.thewanderingalchemist.com and see what our new site looks like!***

Saturday, September 19, 2015

No Longer MIA

I apologize to anyone who has been keep an eye on this blog and thank you for your support.  The past couple week have included a lot of work, moving, sickness, and classes starting.  All of this has led to zero new posts.  I have, however, been working on some things for my campaign world.  Important information that my players will need for our foray into 5th edition.  This information I will also be sharing with you all.  I also have my next post all lined up so look forward to that.  My main goal, though, is to set up my page better so that may take precedent over weekly posts.  Anyways I am still here and still sharing!

No comments:

Post a Comment