*NEW SITE*

***In case anyone missed it we have moved to a new location. Some of you may still be finding yourselves here through one old link or another. If you do, head on over to www.thewanderingalchemist.com and see what our new site looks like!***

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Atlazan & Podcast Updates!

Today marks the final addition of information on the various peoples of Atlzan.  With these last three, all are up and I will be moving on to adding other bits of information.  Some of this will be about Atlazan's gods, but I will also begin adding information about the land of Bael-Ur.  This is the area that our two-year long campaign has taken place in.  As soon as I tweak the mechanical portions all those races will be expanded as well.  Despite talking about it for almost 2 months, I have been focusing on increased posts, the holidays, and starting the podcast.

Speaking of Brave New Worlds, tonight was our pilot one-shot while recording.  We played Kobolds Ate My Baby! and SPOILERS, there were no survivors.  Honestly it was expected, and for anyone who is upset by the spoiler, we will be playing it again for the podcast.  Over the next few days I will be editing it and making it listenable, I hope.  Then it will get up on sound cloud and I'll post it here.  I will be sure to let everyone know when that happens.  Regardless, things went well, we had fun, and this podcast is finally becoming a thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment