*NEW SITE*

***In case anyone missed it we have moved to a new location. Some of you may still be finding yourselves here through one old link or another. If you do, head on over to www.thewanderingalchemist.com and see what our new site looks like!***

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Demon Lords of Atlazan & Works In Porgress

Today I have updated the Atlazan deities page, linking the newly made page which hosts the Demon Lords of Atlazan.  There are, for now, the four majorly worshiped Demon Lords with brief descriptions, worshippers, minions, and the like.  These are rough cut, for the most part, but I am going to be diving back into deity development soon, beginning with fleshing out those descriptions.  I will probably begin to populate the other deity pages with names, if nothing else.

The reason these are not quite as fleshed out as I meant to have them by now is the development of Brave New Worlds.  This has been a bit of work, and includes the development of another world.  One where light is worshiped and exists as deities.  People are considered the children of sun, moon, and stars and for a long time the world existed in a relative peace, the races complimenting each other and shining light throughout the lands.  Now, though, much of the world (Luxarrah by name) is covered in shadow and darkness.  This is the result of the soul forges, brought to Luxarrah by a race called the Ammut.  You will hear much more about this in the near future, either by listening to the actual play podcast or by reading what I post here after it begins to become revealed in game.

So, while I am not putting Atlazan by the wayside, Luxarrah competes for my time.

Additionally, I have been working hard on home brew material for the newly released OGL/SRD.  If you read Monday's post you know that I am committed to providing a ton of stuff here and continuing to provide info on my worlds for free.  I am also committed to getting stuff out on RPG DriveThru and on the DMs Guild.  Some of it will be free, some of it will not.  Down the road I will hopefully collect the information provided here into single, large compilations which will include even more information.

For now I am working on some DMs Guild class archetypes for the warlock and the paladin.  Hopefully those will go up sooner than later, and I will post their release here.  So keep an eye out and let me know what you think if you check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment