*NEW SITE*

***In case anyone missed it we have moved to a new location. Some of you may still be finding yourselves here through one old link or another. If you do, head on over to www.thewanderingalchemist.com and see what our new site looks like!***

Monday, February 1, 2016

Everyone Speaks My Language, What's A Soul Forge, And Patrons Of Power

Hello again everyone.  Welcome to the new week and the new month.  Last month Notes of the Wandering Alchemist surpassed its previous month with regard to page hits (again!).  While I know I had a handful of extra posts, relatively speaking, they didn't total the extra hits at all.  So thanks to all of you who have checked out the site and to everyone who continues to check it out.  The Facebook page is also growing, though slowly.  I don't put much extra there, though I do share some RPG related stuff from other groups, such as goblin puns.  Be sure to help out by hitting the button off to your right!  You can also follow me on twitter @42nd_Alchemist for more updates on stuff like DM's Guild publications, podcast updates, and other random bits.

In other good news, we began playing our Savage Worlds game Friday night.  Yep, that's right, Brave New Worlds has begun!  For real!  It was quite fun for me and we did quite a bit.  Characters were introduced to each other and the place known as the Way Inn.  They met a few characters and then found themselves heading to a strange new world.  Why does everyone speak the same language?  What in the heavens is a soul forge?  Why are we fighting something that cannot be harmed by an axe?!  You will get listen to this soon, I assure you.  Before February is out you should have the first two episodes anyways with plenty more to come!

Finally, if you follow on twitter, you know that yesterday I finished the first of my warlock patrons for 5E.  I have three more to go and one pact type to write up.  This is going to be a nice 6-7 page document going up on the DM's Guild by the end of next week.  So, if you're looking for even more warlock options, stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment