*NEW SITE*

***In case anyone missed it we have moved to a new location. Some of you may still be finding yourselves here through one old link or another. If you do, head on over to www.thewanderingalchemist.com and see what our new site looks like!***

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Once Again Dragons Are Changing History

Today (technically I put them up last night) I have an expansion of the Atlazan pantheon.  Included are 6 new Liege Wyrms from the dark times in Atlazan's history.  Something happened when I was writing these creatures that are now gods in Atlazan.  The problem I encountered, as you may notice, is that the activity of the great Liege Wyrms takes place in a vague time period.  There are two main times in which they "become a thing" and that has gotten a bit mixed up between which is "the" one.  Any discrepancies should be ignored for now.  I am going to update the history, but will likely complete most of the pantheon first to clear things up for myself.  I'll keep you updated on that proceeding of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment