*NEW SITE*

***In case anyone missed it we have moved to a new location. Some of you may still be finding yourselves here through one old link or another. If you do, head on over to www.thewanderingalchemist.com and see what our new site looks like!***

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Catastrophe Chimeras, Old Gods, And Warlock Familiars

Hey everyone and welcome to Wednesday's homebrew.  Today I have updated more than I had expected and it finally feels like I am getting back on track.  If you head over to the chimera re-skins page, I have added a small fluff piece for each of the new catastrophe chimeras.  Now that we have plenty of variations to work with, I am definitely going to be working out a supplement for the DM's Guild.

The other thing that I managed to get done, and up, are five of the Old Gods of Atlazan.  If you head over there, you won't even have to search for them.  I did the first five to start you see.  This included completed titles/honorifics, favored weapons, symbols, and descriptions.  These will continue for the next two weeks or so as I fill out the rest of them.  We are getting closer and closer to Atlazan being somewhere I can start making PDFs out of the setting.

Finally want you all to know I am working on my current and future DM'S Guild supplements still.  If you follow twitter, you may have noticed my notebook picture a couple days ago.  A bit of a mess, as making creatures from scratch is new to me (at least for this edition).  If you look closely you can even figure out what I was working on.  I'll give you a hint.  They'll be included in my Paths of Power supplement as suggested Genie Noble patron familiars.  If you haven't checked out Paths of Power, you can go get it now for just a dollar over on the DM's Guild.  If you do, please leave me feedback, comments, or a rating!

No comments:

Post a Comment