*NEW SITE*

***In case anyone missed it we have moved to a new location. Some of you may still be finding yourselves here through one old link or another. If you do, head on over to www.thewanderingalchemist.com and see what our new site looks like!***

Monday, March 7, 2016

Desert DM, Extra Game Time, Newbie PCs

Happy Monday everyone.  I haven't decided on what tomorrow's post is going to be about, so that's going to be a surprise for everyone.  Wednesday I am hoping to get some more gods from Atlazan, though I may spend it tidying some things up, there is a lot happening in the gaming world this week.  At least for me.  Tomorrow I help a friend begin creating a desert-based D&D campaign world.  Thursday is a game night, Saturday we get an extended session of Brave New Worlds, and Sunday I am running a game to introduce two people to D&D.  Needless to say I have a lot of prep-work to do, so maybe Wednesday I'll update you with some various world-building progress.  Thursday I will have some more resources, probably in the form of more alternative RPGs to try out.  And, finally, Friday will have even more from Brave New Worlds!

No comments:

Post a Comment