*NEW SITE*

***In case anyone missed it we have moved to a new location. Some of you may still be finding yourselves here through one old link or another. If you do, head on over to www.thewanderingalchemist.com and see what our new site looks like!***

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Some Site Updates And State Of Creations

Hey everyone.  I didn't manage to add any new creations to the site today.  I  did however manage to surmount a number of updates I had not done.  While minor, they felt numerous and were quickly becoming something that could be considered overwhelming.  Today I updated the Brave New Worlds playlist page, added the catastrophe chimeras to the chimera re-skins, and updated the resources page.  I also got on to Patreon and changed the Patron only podcast to something everyone donating $1 or more gets.  This is a step forward from $5 or more, and much more fair.

I also want to let you know that we are going to be adding more features to the Patreon.  This includes magnets and stickers, as soon as we get a little overhead.  I am also planning on working in a giveaway feature.  This will be a goal I add soon to help reward those helping us and an incentive to get more Patrons.  More on that later!

Finally I want to talk about what I am working on.  It has been coming in spurts and sporadically, especially the last few weeks.   This isn't to say I haven't been working on or thinking about these things.  On the contrary, I have thought much on them.  I just haven't had as much time to write.  But, I am going to make more time.  I cannot promise what order but these are going to happen in, but these are the projects I am working on to share with you in various capacities:

  • Complete Old Gods
  • Rewrite History of Atlazan
  • Write Up Sample Racial Mechanics With OGL For PWYW
  • Have Full Racial Guide For Atlazan With OGL
  • Spells of Old Volume 2: Draconomicon
  • Elemental Familiars for Paths to Power
  • Nature Familiars for Paths to Power
  • Undead Familiars for Paths to Power
  • Paths to Power Volume 2 PWYW Preview
  • DM's Guild Chimera Variants Supplement

No comments:

Post a Comment