*NEW SITE*

***In case anyone missed it we have moved to a new location. Some of you may still be finding yourselves here through one old link or another. If you do, head on over to www.thewanderingalchemist.com and see what our new site looks like!***

Monday, March 14, 2016

Catastrophe Chimeras, Old Gods, And A Death House

The past week has gone more difficult than I had hoped.  Some stuff got rearranged, but it still leaves me with a lot of stuff to share with you!  Tomorrow, I will continue with the re-skinning with some more chimeras of a different flavor.  Specifically, catastrophe chimeras.  This will lead directly into the next re-skinning article about taking those re-skins and determining whether we should use them over a range of CRs, adjusting them for the specifics that seem like they need them.  Wednesday, I am really hoping to keep fleshing out all those Old Gods I posted last week.  The next two Thursdays are going to feature reviews.  I don't wish to say what they are or what order I will put them up, because I am not sure which will be first and one is still a surprise for some PCs.  Then, of course, Friday will have another episode of Brave New Worlds for your weekly Untamed Dice.  Stay tuned Wednesday and Friday for specifics on what I am working on and the Untamed Dice projects.

Oh and those Patreon changes I promised are going to be taken care of this week.  I got distracted and let them slide.  But I do want you to know that if you were / are kind enough to donate any amount $1.00 or more, you won't just get a shout out but also access to the special Patrons-only podcast!

No comments:

Post a Comment