*NEW SITE*

***In case anyone missed it we have moved to a new location. Some of you may still be finding yourselves here through one old link or another. If you do, head on over to www.thewanderingalchemist.com and see what our new site looks like!***

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Realms of Machines, Imagination, and Tyranny

Hello everyone, today I began filling out the basic snippets of the 27 Realms.  Three of them are done and I shouldn't have any trouble getting more in for next week.  You may have noticed I haven't done Luxarrah yet.  Well, the reason for that is quite simply that I want to do more than a snippet.  As the front runner for Brave New Worlds right now I have a lot more information on it than the other.  Though, to be fair, a couple of these have been years in the making so I have quite a bit on more than that one.

But, Luxarrah is one at the forefront of my mind.  So, it will get the majority of the attention.  I think that next week I will flesh out the rest of the snippets and the following week I will be fleshing out a page for Luxarrah and it's info.  Then of course there is more work to do on Atlazan and I have much work being done in my head about the next realm Brave New Worlds will visit.  As we get closer to summer (and my summer schedule being hammered out) I will be able to better facilitate what is getting done when.

For now it remains semi-haphazard, with each week dictating what I have time for and what needs take up the forefront of thought.  Don't worry though.  Information continues to flow in spite of such barriers!

No comments:

Post a Comment