*NEW SITE*

***In case anyone missed it we have moved to a new location. Some of you may still be finding yourselves here through one old link or another. If you do, head on over to www.thewanderingalchemist.com and see what our new site looks like!***

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Something Different, Weird Problems, And The Line-Up

First of all I would like to mention that at some point the top posts side-bar decided to suddenly include one of the images from them.  It also decided to do so in a large size.  It messed things up a little bit, so I went ahead and got rid of thumbnails to fix that.  I'm not sure when it happened, but I apologize for however long that wonkiness was going on.

Now that that's out of the way, let's talk about what's coming up for homebrew.  I have some stuff over on the multiverse page that reveals the names of campaign worlds I've worked on over the years.  Some of them have been more recent, and a number of them will be featured on Brave New Worlds eventually.  I also have a project I am working on with a friend based on one of his ideas.  He may be featuring some short story work online to help build up and reveal information about it.  Hopefully some of that work will be featured here.  Speaking of short stories, I have one for you today.  In lieu of time to do any new writing I decided I would throw up something I have been working on.  You can find that over here.  Other works featuring more D&D related stuff will be coming as well.

As for DM's Guild work, I have the next few things lined up and prioritized into a list.  Some of them have been a while coming, but the following is what's coming and the order they're coming in:

  • Spells of Old Volume II: Draconomicon
  • Paths To Power Volume II Preview: Sphinx Patron
  • DM's Field Guide Volume II: Lizardfolk
  • Paths To Power Volume II
  • More chimeras
  • More familiars for warlock patrons 

No comments:

Post a Comment