*NEW SITE*

***In case anyone missed it we have moved to a new location. Some of you may still be finding yourselves here through one old link or another. If you do, head on over to www.thewanderingalchemist.com and see what our new site looks like!***

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Realms Of Light, Glass, & Dust

Hey there!  Today I have the basic descriptions of three more of the 27 Realms of the Multiverse for you.  This time we have a little blurb about Luxarrah and the Realm of Light which is featured currently in Brave New Worlds.  Additionally you can get a look at the Realm of Glass, a setting idea I had one day and hope to work out more of in the future.  Finally you get an initial look at another setting that is featuring prominently in my mind: the Realm of Dust.  This is the world of my take on Cowboys & Dragons, a setting and style I am very excited about, though who knows when we will get to actually visit it.

As for what is coming up, I am unsure what I will be posting next week.  I will continue to do something though.  There is always more to add, more to share, and more to write here.  But I can tell you I am going to be having conversation with one of my artist friends this weekend.  He is the one who did Chaugnar Faugn for me.  We are going to hammer out what I want and what I need to help get some art worked out.  Additionally, as the semester wraps up and I continue to get out tweaks I want on the blog and on the Patreon, I will be able to devote more time towards my DM's Guild and OGL work.  So, while I haven't mentioned anything since that list, it is in the works and I am continuously working to keep things moving forward!

No comments:

Post a Comment