*NEW SITE*

***In case anyone missed it we have moved to a new location. Some of you may still be finding yourselves here through one old link or another. If you do, head on over to www.thewanderingalchemist.com and see what our new site looks like!***

Thursday, July 7, 2016

Progress...

Progress report status: OK.  The weekend took more out of me that I had anticipated and, as I should have expected one day is not enough when there is more than just RPG stuff to work on.  Nevertheless I managed to get some stuff done on Tuesday and it has helped me get back on track.  Today I am finally getting the energy to do a bunch, but the problem is I only have so much time.

So for right now I am focused on getting out an episode of Untamed Dice tomorrow, along with the episode of D&Donuts, though the two will probably not happen at the same time.  I also want to make sure today's article gets out and that I have a workable schedule moving forward through July.  It is going to be a busy month for work and that means less time and energy to work on this, so I want to take care not to go crazy.

The first part of that means not trying to make up for the missed episode last week.  Much as I hate to do that, I would rather make sure to get back on track than focus on when I got off track.  Next week should include the regular allotment of articles, but they may show up at weird times.  Working IT during a superintendent's conference will do that.  If things deviate, I will be sure to make it known.

The second part of this is making more, usually smaller update posts letting you readers know what's up.  I will share these on Twitter and Facebook, but don't worry G+ communities not every one will be shared there.  This will make sure I keep a pace set and let you know about changes.

Finally, I want to mention that some stuff that should have gone out this week has not yet.  I am working on Patreon rewards and making sure I do them right and will get those out ASAP.  Spells of Old Volume III is slowly being plugged away at, but finalization will take a good chunk of time at once, so that will be delayed.  However, I am getting online with a friend to discuss the details on some projects we are working on, including future publications outside of the DMs Guild!

So, stay tuned for more and watch later tonight for 3 more Resources For Every GM!

No comments:

Post a Comment