*NEW SITE*

***In case anyone missed it we have moved to a new location. Some of you may still be finding yourselves here through one old link or another. If you do, head on over to www.thewanderingalchemist.com and see what our new site looks like!***

Monday, June 29, 2015

Today's Post Delayed

I know not many people are looking at this right now.  I also know what most of you are probably following the links I put on the Wizard's boards with each post which I won't be doing following this one.  For anyone who is checking in and expected the Sugar Coated Truth Part 3 today, or even a few days ago, it will be delayed until tomorrow.  It is about half done but I may not get the time to finish it later this evening.  It will be up tomorrow though.  Anyone looking for it without my sharing an update, I thank you for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment