*NEW SITE*

***In case anyone missed it we have moved to a new location. Some of you may still be finding yourselves here through one old link or another. If you do, head on over to www.thewanderingalchemist.com and see what our new site looks like!***

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Atlazan Updates & Warlock Patrons

Hey everyone, today I have some of the important people of Asylum who are key for 5E campaign I am currently running in that world.  These include some major players in the city, a couple from outside the city, and generally important people to my PCs.  The list will be expanded upon and detailed further in the future, but this is what we have for now.  Next week I will probably have some more gods of Atlazan to put up for you folks.

I also want to again mention that this past Sunday I managed to put up two paladin oaths for 5th Edition.  These can be found here and here.  They have received a few downloads and one review so far and I greatly appreciate any feedback from those who take the time to read them.  I am going to be proof-reading them again this weekend for further tweaks, so look for updates next week on that front.  Any other input can be e-mailed to me and is very appreciated.

Next on that front, I am working on a handful of warlock patrons and a new pact type to collect into a single work.  I hope to get a good chunk of that done this weekend, but it could be a couple weeks before it goes up.  Nevertheless, keep your eyes open!

No comments:

Post a Comment