*NEW SITE*

***In case anyone missed it we have moved to a new location. Some of you may still be finding yourselves here through one old link or another. If you do, head on over to www.thewanderingalchemist.com and see what our new site looks like!***

Monday, February 22, 2016

Spells of Old, Gods Aplenty, And....Fan Art?

Happy END of Monday everyone!  Let's talk about the weekend first.  We managed to get another session of Brave New Worlds in and we are starting towards a goal and learning some things.  Next session should involve some decision making, discovery, and maybe a ton of battle.  We'll see what happens.  This weekend I continued to get sales on my Paths of Power supplement on the DM's Guild and it has been floating around the top 50-65.  That is something I am pretty happy with, I must say.

I also put up the first in a series I intend to do called Spells of Old.  It will take a look at the spells from various 3.X supplements and convert them for 5th Edition use.  The first one I did was Lords of Madness and it includes 13 spells.  There are a few more in there I haven't done yet and I will add them even as I do more volumes.  Check out our twitter for a poll to help choose what's next.

Coming up this week I have a few things ready for you.  Tomorrow will be an article about spending time vs wasting time.  In it I will implore you not to get too caught up in time you think you wasted in developing a campaign or a world that never got used, or you got something random done in.  It doesn't have to be a waste!  Wednesday I am going to add 5-10 more gods of Atlazan, probably all Liege Wyrms this week.  I have been working on fleshing out the entire pantheon, so I will be including at least a few of them even when I do something else.  Thursday I want to share some more podcasts, all RPG related.  I have been trying to listen to more of them, more often and I have discovered some great ones.

The last thing I have for you guys is something awesome.  We don't have a ton of people listening to Untamed Dice yet, but the number seems to be growing.  This will hopefully continue to grow as time goes on and I reach more apps.  Rambling aside, I want to share this piece of fan art we have gotten already!  This shows two of our characters from the Gamma World game Alpacalypse Now.  Head here to listen to the episodes that are out now and head here to check out the artist's tumblr.  If anyone else has or wants to do fan art, I will be making a page dedicated to it later this week and we would love to see it!


No comments:

Post a Comment