*NEW SITE*

***In case anyone missed it we have moved to a new location. Some of you may still be finding yourselves here through one old link or another. If you do, head on over to www.thewanderingalchemist.com and see what our new site looks like!***

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

The Powers Behind The Feathered Serpent Unification

Hey everyone!  If you followed the twitter earlier you know I meant to hold this post off until tomorrow.  This was due to an extended homebrew day as the result of some excessive foam over which caused a bit of mess.  However, I couldn't do it.  I told myself that I would post EVERY weekday and I want to keep myself to that promise.  While tomorrow would have had two posts to make up for it, I do not want to begin cutting corners so early.

So, I have gone ahead and added some information to the Asylum page.  I need to work on the Atlazan organization at this point, but I wanted to keep adding the information I had first.  What I did was add some basic information about the powers that exist in Atlazan.  From the couatl presence to the council of elders and the Speaker to the Pacyron who are there seeking help, I have outlined their positions.  The NPCs already posted are related to these, and there are other names I will be including later on.  Expect some reorganization in the future as well.

Next week I am going to focus on making a new page for re-skin examples and adding to it some of what I have already posted.  Also included will be those I make up for next weeks Tuesday post, which will be about re-skinning again.  I also mentioned on twitter earlier, but I may be looking into provided a nice compilation of re-skins to the DM's Guild.  This will, of course include more detailed and changed versions, but the goal would mostly be to provide a set of ideas, examples, and already edited stats for DMs.  I would also likely include some notes on how/why I did what I did as a guild line.  But that is in the future and if you think its worth the collecting, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment