*NEW SITE*

***In case anyone missed it we have moved to a new location. Some of you may still be finding yourselves here through one old link or another. If you do, head on over to www.thewanderingalchemist.com and see what our new site looks like!***

Monday, April 18, 2016

Busy Week & PAX East

Hey everyone and a happy late Monday to you all.  This week is very exciting, as it is finally PAX East 2016!  I hoping to catch as many of the table top panels I can and get in a D&D game with the gang.  I will also be keeping an eye out for new games and resources to try out.  I'll be sure to keep everyone apprised of the fun via twitter.  No worries, though, all of this week's articles will still come out!

Tomorrow I continue my process of creating a bunch of lizardfolk variants.  That endeavor may even lead to turning one or two into a playable race  as well.  Wednesday, I think I will be working on some stuff for Luxarrah.  Those of you who have been listening to Brave New Worlds will find this especially interesting, as I reveal more information.  Much of what you have heard will be put up and might include a bit more detail than the adventure has revealed.  But no secrets of course!  Thursday I am going to do a resource article focusing on some more podcasts to inspire, teach, and entertain you.  Finally, you will get another episode of Brave New Worlds on Friday.  This week, due to PAX, you will get it early in the morning so be sure to download it before you head to work and give yourself some entertainment!

No comments:

Post a Comment