*NEW SITE*

***In case anyone missed it we have moved to a new location. Some of you may still be finding yourselves here through one old link or another. If you do, head on over to www.thewanderingalchemist.com and see what our new site looks like!***

Friday, April 8, 2016

Untamed Dice, Brave New Worlds, & A Surprise One-Shot

Somehow it's already Friday again folks, and that means a new episode of Untamed Dice!  Tonight we have an episode of Brave New Worlds.  This time we we find out what the group decides to do after learning a bunch last week.  Oh and we have some ko'owl'a bears.  What are those you say?  Well, you will just have to listen to the episode below!

I thought we might not have anything to record this weekend because of scheduling and things to do, but I do!  This means we continue to get ahead and you guys will be in for a one-shot game from us.  In case anyone is reading this from my group, I am going to keep it a surprise as to which game we will be playing.  Needless to say, it is a surprise and I expect it to be a good one!  Who knows maybe it will be something we do more often.

As a final note, I wanted to mention (again I think) that we are looking to do a mailbag episode soon.  So, if you are reading this please e-mail me or leave a comment with any questions for me or any of the players.  This can be about almost anything.  Favorite system, favorite campaign, character questions, rules questions, etc.  I hope to hear from folks soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment