*NEW SITE*

***In case anyone missed it we have moved to a new location. Some of you may still be finding yourselves here through one old link or another. If you do, head on over to www.thewanderingalchemist.com and see what our new site looks like!***

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

July is cursed...

Ok folks we are still working on the internet here at the homestead. That means it is very unlikely anything will get uploaded soon. It also means it is unlikely you'll get an article today.  It also means tomorrow's game might not happen for me.  Should the Internet continue to be a plague all I can do is continue to update and work on what I can. 

Should we get Internet back, I do have some stuff for you this week. At least one and hopefully two new episodes of Untamed Dice will come out. Thursday will see a player review of Monster of the Week.  There are some other things I want to work on but some of my documents and resources exist on the web and the lack of Internet makes that a giant problem. For the best updates watch Twitter and for more detailed ones keep an eye out here!

No comments:

Post a Comment