*NEW SITE*

***In case anyone missed it we have moved to a new location. Some of you may still be finding yourselves here through one old link or another. If you do, head on over to www.thewanderingalchemist.com and see what our new site looks like!***

Thursday, July 21, 2016

Working on it....

The Internet is still down folks. It is a giant pain, but Comcast can't get here until tomorrow. Hopefully they will fix it, but until they do we are down.  It's a bit out of my way to find somewhere to do things with Internet at the hours I tend to get things done and the upload speeds at places like Starbucks is impossible to deal with for many things anyways.

As of right now I have a big list of things I want to cover in Monday's article and am really counting on having the Internet back by then. I need to get back into the swing of things.  Worst case scenario I will head somewhere on my days of and get a bunch of stuff done and wait for uploads so I can just push posts from my phone.  Regardless of what happens I will continue to update on the situation. 

These are inconvenient times for such things. If it were fall I'd at least be on campus two days a week. But, so it goes.  Stay tuned folks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment